Republican, Ken Clouston, is running for House District 32. His beliefs are of service to others, local control, conservative fiscal values, and examination of all options and the effects of decisions on all involved. As a state, he believes we need to support the CORE of Wyoming; coal, oil, ranching, education, and at the same time support small business diversification.
Ken is a great candidate because of his extensive experience in the following areas:
• Business: CEO of the largest Physical Therapy Private practice in WY.
• Healthcare Industry: President and Vice President of the WY Physical Therapy Association. As a CEO, he deals daily with medical issues and insurance.
• School District: CCSD Board of Trustee for last 6 years, State Board of Education for over 1 year.
• Leadership: From the age of 16 until now, he has always been in a leadership position.
• Lobbying: He has been selected as a federal affairs liaison 6 times to lobby in Washington DC to improve healthcare in rural America as well as improve benefits for our Medicare population. Ken is excited about the opportunity to offer fresh ideas and a new perspective.
He is currently endorsed by the Wyoming Stock Growers Association, Wyoming Education Association, Wyoming Medical Society, the American Physical Therapy Association, and the Wyoming Dental Association.
To learn more, visit www.electkenclouston.com.
Vote for Ken Clouston for State Legislature, paid by the committee to elect Ken Clouston.
PAID FOR BY KEN CLOUSTON FOR HOUSE DISTRICT 32
This article is a promoted post. The views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in the text belong solely to the organization that paid for the article, and do not necessarily reflect the views, thoughts or opinions of County 17, its employees or its publisher. Please fill out this form if you would like to speak to our sales department about advertising opportunities on County 17.