Arrests are as provided by the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office. Some names have been withheld at the request of law enforcement. All persons cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filing by the Campbell County Attorney’s Office.
This list has been supplemented with information on arraignments from the courts. Arrests will be reported after compiling the information from law enforcement press briefings on the prior day('s') events. Arraignments (which occur each business day at 1:30 p.m.) will be included for the previous business day.
- Amanda Carlton, Cheyenne, unspecified warrant
- Brittany Fox, Gillette, texting while driving, failure to maintain a single lane of travel, DWUI
- Dakota Harrell, Gillette, warrant- contempt of court
- Danny Jensen, Perareco, SP, public intoxication
- Julian Jones, Gillette, protection order violation
- Leroy Peterson, Torrington, criminal inquiry
- Fransisco Rivera, Gillette, criminal inquiry
- Robert Zaragoza, Gillette, battery
- Ryan Dinsmoore, DWUI, failure to maintain a single lane of travel, eluding, DWUS, driving without an interlock device
- Mary Deitrick, bond revocation, DWUS, no insurance, no valid driver's license
- Amanda Carlton, probation revocation, domestic battery
- Dakota Harrell, use of a controlled substance
- Lane Floyd, unlawful possession of a controlled substance, past due fines