Arrests are as provided by the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office. Some names have been withheld at the request of law enforcement. All persons cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filing by the Campbell County Attorney’s Office.
This list has been supplemented with information on arraignments from the courts. Arrests will be reported after compiling the information from law enforcement press briefings on the prior day('s') events. Arraignments (which occur each business day at 1:30 p.m.) will be included for the previous business day.
- Amanda Carlton, Cheyenne, 24/7 violation
- Mary Deitrick, Gillette, DWUS, warrant- bond revocation
- Ryan Dinsmoore, Gillette, warrant- bond revocation (x6)
- Dakota Harrell, Gillette, use/under the influence of drugs, warrant- contempt of court
- David Johnston, Gillette, DWUI
- Casey Lessert, Gillette, criminal inquiry
- Jaelyn Rush, Rozet, DWUI, open container, unlawful possession of a controlled substance, failure to maintain a single lane of travel
- Todd Wagner, Cheyenne, warrant- contempt of court (x2)
- Logan Kanatzar, aggravated child abuse
- Stuart Lindahl, unlawful possession of a controlled substance, bond revocation, use of a controlled substance
- Toni Merritt, DWUI