Arrests are as provided by the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office. Some names have been withheld at the request of law enforcement. All persons cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filing by the Campbell County Attorney’s Office.
This list has been supplemented with information on arraignments from the courts. Arrests will be reported after compiling the information from law enforcement press briefings on the prior day('s') events. Arraignments (which occur each business day at 1:30 p.m.) will be included for the previous business day.
- Damen Ave, Gillette, warrant- bond revocation, unlawful contact
- Bobby Davis, Casper, domestic assault
- Unidentified Individual, theft
- Glen Hinckley, Gillette, sentenced prisoner
- Unidentified Individual, felony warrant- aggravated child abuse
- Stuart Lindahl, Gillette, warrant- bond revocation (x2), contempt of court (x2)
- Toni Merritt, Gillette, DWUI- controlled substance
- Amelia Whitefield, shoplifting (x2)
- Kari Hayes, theft
- Joseph Hintz, DWUS
- Damen Ave, unlawful contact, unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, bond revocation
- James Franks, battery, interference