Arrests are as provided by the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office. Some names have been withheld at the request of law enforcement. All persons cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filing by the Campbell County Attorney’s Office.
This list has been supplemented with information on arraignments from the courts. Arrests will be reported after compiling the information from law enforcement press briefings on the prior day('s') events. Arraignments (which occur each business day at 1:30 p.m.) will be included for the previous business day.
- Bailee Callender, Gillette, interference, unlawful possession of a controlled substance, public intoxication
- Cheryl Callender-Roush, Gillette, breach of peace
- Nathaniel Connell, Gillette, warrant- contempt of court
- Layne Floyd, Gillette, use/under the influence of drugs, probation violation/revocation, bond revocation
- James Hoblit Jr., Gillette, probation violation/revocation
- Michelle Panchaud, Gillette, 24/7 violation
- Unidentified Individual, criminal inquiry, taking a controlled substance into a jail
- Anthony Steyh, Gillette, DWUI
- Male Juvenile Offender, criminal inquiry
- Merle Oldman, conspiracy to commit burglary, burglary (x8)
- Ambrose Magnan, conspiracy to commit burglary, burglary (x8)
- Jeremy Lakey, conspiracy to commit burglary, burglary (x8)