Arrests are as provided by the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office. Some names have been withheld at the request of law enforcement. All persons cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filing by the Campbell County Attorney’s Office.
This list has been supplemented with information on arraignments from the courts. Arrests will be reported after compiling the information from law enforcement press briefings on the prior day('s') events. Arraignments (which occur each business day at 1:30 p.m.) will be included for the previous business day.
- Male Juvenile Offender, warrant- contempt of court
- Corey Barker, Gillette, felony indecent exposure (x3), felony sexual abuse of a minor- 3rd degree (x3)
- Misty Barrow, Gillette, criminal inquiry
- Lisa Hubbard, Gillette, criminal inquiry
- Diane Johnston, Gillette, 24/7 violation
- Justin Kunkle, Gillette, criminal inquiry
- William Morris, Gillette, DWUI, no insurance, failure to give information/render aid
- Amber Urban, Rozet, unlawful possession of a controlled substance (POCS)- powder or crystalline form
- Peter Reno, felony aggravated assault/ threat with a deadly weapon (x3), simple assault (x2)
- Jeremy Mountain, burglary
- Kimberly Frost, no bicycle lamps, interference
- Robin Allen, no insurance, no registration, DUS, failure to pay fines
- Isabel Avila, failure to appear