Arrests are as provided by the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office. Some names have been withheld at the request of law enforcement. All persons cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filing by the Campbell County Attorney’s Office.
This list has been supplemented with information on arraignments from the courts. Arrests will be reported after compiling the information from law enforcement press briefings on the prior day('s') events. Arraignments (which occur each business day at 1:30 p.m.) will be included for the previous business day.
- Larami Aho, Gillette, criminal inquiry
- Derrick Archuleta, Gillette, warrant- contempt of court, bond revocation
- Reynaldo Begay, Page, AZ, public intoxication
- Jeromey Bridges, Eldora, IA, probation violation/revocation
- Isabel Dominguez Barraza, Gillette, DWUS, unlawful possession of a controlled substance (POCS)- plant form, unlawful POCS- THC edibles, interference
- Jon Kirby, Gillette, criminal inquiry
- Stefan Reyes, Gillette, public intoxication
- Adam Thornton, Saratoga, DWUI
- Unidentified Individual, felony aggravated assault
- Cory Havner, unlawful POCS (x2)
- James Childers, bond revocation
- Michael Meade, DWUS