Arrests are as provided by the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office. Some names have been withheld at the request of law enforcement. All persons cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filing by the Campbell County Attorney’s Office.
This list has been supplemented with information on arraignments from the courts. Arrests will be reported after compiling the information from law enforcement press briefings on the prior day('s') events. Arraignments (which occur each business day at 1:30 p.m.) will be included for the previous business day.
- Raymond Anguiano, Gillette, criminal inquiry
- Unidentified Individual, interference, apprehension of violators, escape from official detention
- Bryant Bevilaqua, Gillette, domestic battery, interference with emergency calls
- Jared Good, Gillette, criminal inquiry
- Christopher Jones, Gillette, felony probation violation/revocation
- Tanya Jones, Gillette, warrant- contempt of court
- Samantha Messick, Cody, bond revocation (x4), criminal inquiry
- Rebekah Ostrom, Gillette, felony bond revocation
- Paul Brown, probation revocation
- Andrew Hernandez, failure to pay fines- domestic battery
- Samson Bears, DWUI