Arrests are as provided by the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office. Some names have been withheld at the request of law enforcement. All persons cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filing by the Campbell County Attorney’s Office.
This list has been supplemented with information on arraignments from the courts. Arrests will be reported after compiling the information from law enforcement press briefings on the prior day('s') events. Arraignments (which occur each business day at 1:30 p.m.) will be included for the previous business day.
- Darinda Brown, Gillette, warrant- probation violation/revocation
- Undisclosed Individual, felony warrant (x2)- burglary
- John Crump, Gillette, sentenced prisoner
- Charles Dreyer, Gillette, interference, public intoxication
- Jesse Hodges, Gillette, warrant (x3)- probation violation/revocation
- Jennifer Mangiapane, Gillette, public intoxication
- Califf, McClain, Fargo, ND, felony warrant (x2)- bond revocation
- Ashley McElwain, Gillette, bond revocation
- Jessica Rockel, Gillette, sentenced prisoner
- Male Juvenile Offender, sentenced prisoner
- Jeremy Torrez, Gillette, warrant- contempt of court
- Male Juvenile Offender, criminal inquiry
- No in-custody arraignments submitted as of press time
The Wyoming State Bar does not certify any lawyer as a specialist or expert. Anyone considering a lawyer should independently investigate the lawyer’s credentials and ability, and not rely upon advertisements or self-proclaimed expertise.