Arrests are as provided by the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office. Some names have been withheld at the request of law enforcement. All persons cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filing by the Campbell County Attorney’s Office.
This list has been supplemented with information on arraignments from the courts. Arrests will be reported after compiling the information from law enforcement press briefings on the prior day('s') events. Arraignments (which occur each business day at 1:30 p.m.) will be included for the previous business day.
- Kenneth Addison, Ethete, warrant- probation violation/revocation
- Undisclosed Individual, felony theft
- Darinda Brown, Gillette, criminal inquiry
- Undisclosed Individual, felony warrant- unlawful possession of a controlled substance
- John Ellsworth III, warrant (x2)- bond revocation
- Hans Heller, Gillette, felony apprehension of violators, DWUI, leaving accident with another vehicle
- Stephanie Hill, Gillette, criminal inquiry
- Debra Hurlburt, Gillette, breach of peace
- Lori Innis, Gillette, DWUI
- Joseph Martinez, Gillette, DWUI
- Ashley McElwain, violating protection order
- Morgan Nash, Gillette, warrant- criminal inquiry
- Female Juvenile Offender, warrant- contempt of court
- Colby Thomas, Gillette, criminal inquiry
- Jeffery Wood, Gillette, warrant- contempt of court
- Daniel Ault, felony theft
- Star Johnson, unlawful possession of a controlled substance
- Audreanna Lindgren, warrant (x2)- failure to appear
- Jaden Ford, warrant- failure to appear
- John Ellsworth, use of a controlled substance (x4)
- Matthew Mills, DWUI
The Wyoming State Bar does not certify any lawyer as a specialist or expert. Anyone considering a lawyer should independently investigate the lawyer’s credentials and ability, and not rely upon advertisements or self-proclaimed expertise.