Arrests are as provided by the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office. Some names have been withheld at the request of law enforcement. All persons cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filing by the Campbell County Attorney’s Office.
This list has been supplemented with information on arraignments from the courts. Arrests will be reported after compiling the information from law enforcement press briefings on the prior day('s') events. Arraignments (which occur each business day at 1:30 p.m.) will be included for the previous business day.
- Christopher Ainslie, Gillette, DWUI, failure to maintain a single lane of travel
- James Comstock, Gillette, criminal inquiry
- Ramon Domingueznunez, Gillette, DWUI
- Tyler Eldridge, Gillette, warrant- contempt of court
- Andrew Flack, Rozet, breach of peace
- Jeffrey Frazier, Gillette, no insurance, felony unlawful possession of a controlled substance- powder/crystalline form
- Federico Garcia, Gillette, criminal inquiry
- Male Juvenile Offender, warrant- contempt of court
- William Hoffman, Gillette, unlawful possession of a controlled substance- plant form
- Edgar Hume Jr., Gillette, felony unlawful possession of a controlled substance (x2)- powder/crystalline form and plant form, no valid driver's license
- Logan Husted, Rozet, DWUI
- Brian Johnson, Hudson, CO, failure to obey traffic device, DWUI, no seatbelt
- Jon Kirby, Gillette, felony burglary (x3)
- Terry Minard, Gillette, sentenced prisoner
- Kerry Pasklivich, Gillette, criminal inquiry
- Jeffery Reinhardt, Casper, criminal inquiry
- Julio Romero-Salcido, Gillette, sentenced prisoner
- Alexis Sjostrom, Gillette, warrant- failure to appear
- Stephanie Study, Gillette, domestic assault
- Keltz Hall, unlawful possession of a controlled substance, speeding
- Paul Nash, warrant- fugitive from justice
- Benjamin Lister, possession of stolen property
- Ashley Acevedo, domestic assault
- George Simmons, unlawful possession of a controlled substance
Note: The ages of all individuals are now redacted from the arrest report, as well as the names of those charged with a felony. This new policy from the Campbell County Sheriff's Office (S.O.) was at the direction of the County Attorney’s Office. County 17 has worked with the courts to obtain publicly available information on those individuals being arraigned in order to provide information which was previously received from the S.O. County 17 does not guarantee this to be a full or complete list given the multiple sources needed to compile the information.
The Wyoming State Bar does not certify any lawyer as a specialist or expert. Anyone considering a lawyer should independently investigate the lawyer’s credentials and ability, and not rely upon advertisements or self-proclaimed expertise.