To honor the memories of our loved ones who have passed on, County 17 offers free obituary services to the community. Recent passings include:
- April 2, 2021Gloria Volk Blohm, 72, met Jesus in heaven on her birthday, April 1, 2021 at home in Gillette, WY. She was born in Bismarck, ND to Gabriel and Natalia (Wingenbach) Volk on April 1, 1949. She attended school in Bismarck, ND. She married the love of her life, Ernest Blohm, in 1967 and they eventually moved to ...Continue reading
- April 2, 2021Daniel “Dan” Robert Jordan, 62, passed away on March 31, 2021 in Casper, Wyoming at the Wyoming Medical Center after a long battle with kidney and heart disease. He was born in Miles City, Montana on January 14, 1959, and he spent his childhood years in southeastern Montana. As a teenager, Dan worked on a beet truck ...Continue reading
- April 2, 2021Carolyn (Warner) Gross, 57, of Gillette, died Saturday, March 27, 2021 at Campbell County Memorial Hospital after suffering from a major stroke late Friday evening. Carolyn made many connections and touched the lives of countless people in the community from her years working at Home Depot, Menards, Campbell County High School and running Carolyn’s Cubs daycare. ...Continue reading
- April 2, 2021Rozlynn Stone Pirtz, 13 Months, went gently into the arms of our Lord, at her grandparents’ home in Fromberg, MT on March 28, 2021. Proud parents, Toni Swartz and Tyler Pirtz of Gillette, WY, welcomed their perfect baby girl into their arms on February 6, 2020. She also joined two loving brothers, Dylan and Bo ...Continue reading
- March 30, 2021Paul E. Donahoo, loving father, husband, and grandpa passed away March 27, 2021 after losing his battle to cancer. Paul lived for his children and grandchildren. Paul was born July 25, 1942 in Wichita, Kansas to his father Paul Donahoo and mother, Elizabeth Tinnell. He grew up in Lander, Wyoming as a child. Paul spent most ...Continue reading
- March 29, 2021Bruce Lloyd Tiedemann, 42, born December 9, 1978, passed away Wednesday, March 24, 2021. Bruce was born in Bowman, ND to Brenda and Eric Tiedemann. He was the younger brother to Jay and older brother to Crystal, yes, the middle child he would be quick to tell you! He grew up in Baker, MT through ...Continue reading
We know that it is difficult to sum the life of a loved one into a few short paragraphs and, in consideration of this difficulty and the desire to pay tribute to those who pass, it is our pleasure to accept submissions of any reasonable length. County 17 obits can also include up to five (5) high-resolution photos that can be sent to email@example.com.