The City of Gillette announces the following road and lane closures as part of the 2020 Water Main Replacement Project and Pavement Management Schedule (funded by Penny Power) and other community events:
- The southernmost, eastbound lane of Boxelder Road will be closed from east of the entrance to Subway/Home Depot to Butler Spaeth Road from through Dec. 5th for repairs to the storm drain, curb, gutter and roadway.
- The westbound lane of 4th Street will be closed from Miller Avenue to Brooks Avenue through Dec. 4 for drainage and sidewalk improvements.
- Gillette Avenue from 7th Street to 1st Street will be closed on Dec 5 from 2 – 2:30 p.m. for the A.B.A.T.E. toy parade.
- Gillette Avenue from 7th Street to 1st Street will be closed on Dec. 5 from 5 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. for the Parade of Lights.
- 3rd Street Plaza will be closed on Dec. 5 from 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. for the Holiday Ice Festival.