Campbell County Parks and Recreation worked with Campbell County Public Health to submit a variance in accordance with state public health orders, he said. Several restrictions will remain in place per the approved variance request, including limiting pool capacity to 150 patrons at a time with a separate entrance and exit. Furthermore, per the new rules, no toys or buckets will be allowed and the waiting line will be marked to allow for social distancing. Locker rooms will also be open with staff disinfecting surfaces between uses. Staff will also record patron information to allow for COVID-19 contact tracing.
- Monday – Friday: 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. | 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. | 3:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. | 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. | 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. | 3:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. *Including July 4th
- Sunday: 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. | 3:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- The pool will be open on July 4th for regular Saturday hours.
- Monday – Friday: 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.