In order to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, the City of Gillette will be taking the following measures, according to a release from the city Monday morning:
- Tuesday’s Regular City Council meeting is canceled. There will be a Special Meeting at 5:30 p.m. to pass certain business items to continue city operations.
- Municipal Court will be suspended until further notice. For immediate questions, contact the Municipal Court office by phone at (307) 686-5254.
- Utility Customer Service will not be accepting payments at the counter. Payments can be made over the phone at 1 (844) 704-3326, online or by mail. The drop box and drive-up will be open, but in order to limit exposure through the handling of paper, the city prefers phone and online payments.
- Animal Control is closed to the public. Citizens with questions about strays or captured animals should call the shelter at (307) 686-5249.
- Fingerprinting services are suspended until further notice.