Need a job?
Check out this week’s summary of recent job opportunities posted to County 17.
Employers, find qualified candidates by sharing your listing with the largest audience in northeast Wyoming and over 70,000 unique readers a month.
- February 25, 2020Swartz Chiropractic is looking for a part-time front desk receptionist Job summary: The part-time front desk receptionist is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the reception area and providing administrative support to staff and Dr. Gregory W. Swartz. The position includes: Welcoming patients Answering and directing phone calls Scheduling appointments Assisting patients with paperwork and to exam rooms Entering patient information Receiving and properly recording ...Learn More
- February 24, 2020If you would like to apply for a job opening, please select from the positions indicated and complete the City of Gillette Application for Employment for that position on or before the closing date. You can apply at www.gillettewy.gov/employLearn More
- February 19, 2020Campbell County Health (CCH) is the most comprehensive healthcare employer in the state of Wyoming. We are dedicated to excellence every day—providing you with great benefits, educational assistance, patient-focused resources, professional development, childcare, a vibrant community, and a work/life balance. Barista Works under the supervision of the Nutrition Services Manager and Nutrition Services Supervisor to efficiently and profitably ...Learn More
- February 13, 2020CCH Seeks CNAs! Campbell County Health (CCH) is looking to hire Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) on the spot. CNAs are encouraged to attend this hiring event from noon to 4 p.m. on Mon., Feb. 24 at The Legacy Living and Rehabilitation Center, 1000 S. Douglas Highway. If you’re not already certified to be a CNA, CCH will pay to train ...Learn More
* Job posts are a paid service