The next session of HealthyU focuses on Chronic Health. This no-cost, six-week program will cover techniques used to deal with problems like:
- frustration, fatigue, pain, and isolation
- learn appropriate exercise for improving and maintaining strength, flexibility, and endurance
- discuss the appropriate use of medications
- get tips on communicating effectively with family, friends, and health professionals
- dealing with emotions of your disease
- practice decision making for better care, how to evaluate treatments, and best foods for a healthy you
Meet others who are facing similar life-lasting health conditions and learn how to play a more active role in your own health at HealthyU Chronic Health. Friends, family, and caregivers are all welcome. Space is limited.
Sessions take place every Tuesday from 9 – 11:30 a.m. Feb. 11 through March 17.
Attend a brief informational session at 10 a.m on Jan. 28 at the Campbell County Senior Center, 701 Stocktrail Ave. in Gillette.
Learn more at www.cchwyo.org/healthyu.
Supported by the Wyoming Center on Aging, Stanford Medicine, Wyoming Department of Health, and Campbell County Health.