HDR wants you to help them design solutions to the world’s greatest challenges.
HDR is looking for great talent in the form of a Water/Wastewater Engineer to join their team. Read up on the job below and follow the link to apply.
In the role of Water/Wastewater Engineer, we’ll count on you to:
• Create detailed designs of water and wastewater treatment systems and collection systems
• Prepare plans for water and wastewater systems, write specifications, analysis and study-level reports for water and wastewater treatment distribution and collection systems, determine appropriate design methods, equipment sizing and selection, and work directly with the owner
• Conduct quality control reviews of completed designs
• Perform other duties as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
• 5+ years of experience designing and creating plans and specifications for water and wastewater projects
• PE or able to obtain
• Previous municipal consulting experience is a plus
• Self-motivated, able to work independently and with a project team through completion of a task
• An attitude and commitment to being an active participant in our employee-owned culture is a must
At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental, and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that.
We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That’s why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world, that ideas inspire positive change, that coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives, and that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
At HDR, we know work isn’t only about who you work for; it’s also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other’s contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same.
We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.
USA: We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, who consider all qualified candidates regardless of minority, veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or any other status protected by law. San Francisco, CA: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At HDR, health and safety matters
• For some positions, you may be required to provide drug and alcohol testing, before or during employment, based on our Drug Testing and Drug Free Workplace Policy.
• If you are required to drive for us, we require a valid driver’s license and compliance with our vehicle policy.
Privacy: Your use of this and other HDR recruiting websites, including creating an account to apply to jobs at HDR, is governed by this Privacy statement. It informs you of the categories of personal information we collect and the purposes for which we use it. Please review it before registering, applying, or otherwise providing us your personal information. Our collection and uses are consistent with the Privacy statement and may include cookies set by HDR and other third parties, including the consumer-directed sharing options available through our sites. When you direct (by clicking sharing links or otherwise) that your information be shared with entities outside of HDR, then please be aware that the privacy statements and practices of those outside entities will govern the use and collection of your data once shared with them.
CANADA: We welcome applications from all qualified individuals.
AUSTRALIA: We are committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment as well as equal employment opportunities. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people of culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.