Jump Start Your 2020 Health Resolutions
Get Your Wellness Screening to Start Your New Year on the Right Track
The start of a new year is a great time to get your blood checked and establish baseline levels for cholesterol and other important components in your blood. CCH Wellness department offers affordable blood screenings every weekday.
Some of the benefits of having your blood drawn and analyzed annually include:
- Monitoring your blood sugars that relate to diabetes
- Knowing your thyroid function can help to evaluate your metabolic function, and relates to many of your body’s systems
- Evaluating your cholesterol regularly helps to assess your risk of heart disease and stroke
- If you take medications regularly, it can be wise to monitor your kidney and liver functions
- Knowing if you are deficient in minerals like iron or calcium can lead to prevention of osteoporosis, anemia and even help you to improve your overall energy
All this information and more can be gained by having a simple blood draw at Wellness!
Essential screenings you should consider include:
- Wellness panel: $40
- CBC (complete blood count): $25
- Hemoglobin A1C: $30
- Thyroid function panel: $40
- Vitamin D: $40
Wellness hours are Monday through Thursday from 6 a.m. – noon, and Friday from 6 – 11 a.m. at 1901 Energy Ct., Suite 125, behind Wendy’s.
For Wright residents, these screenings are also available at the Wright Clinic, 500 Latigo Drive, Monday through Friday from 8 – 11 a.m., with no appointment required.
Use the My Health Home patient portal and get access to most test results in less than 48 hours.
For more information about the blood tests and health screenings available at Wellness, call (307) 688-8051 or visit www.cchwyo.org/screen.