1) 6th Street from Burma Avenue to Gillette Avenue
2) 4th Street from 4-J Road to Gurley Avenue
3) Gurley Avenue from 12th Street to 4th Street
4) 4-J Road from 2nd Street to 8th Street
5) Brooks – 2nd Street to Warlow
6) 9th – Butler Spaeth to U. S. 59
7) Foothills Blvd. – U.S. 14-16 to Echeta Road
8) 7th Street – U.S. 59 to 4-J Road
LEVEL I: A Level I Weather Emergency does not restrict travel; however, citizens should expect adverse road conditions, including but not limited to, icy roads,reduced visibility, and blowing and drifting snow. A Level I Weather Emergency requires the removal of vehicles from all snow emergency routes in accordance with Section 11-10 of the Gillette City Code. All City facilities remain open for business during a Level I Weather Emergency.
LEVEL II: A Level II Weather Emergency advises against non-emergency travel in the City of Gillette. Citizens driving during a Level II Weather Emergency may encounter roads which are impassable; and will likely interfere with snow and storm damage removal as well as emergency services. All City facilities are closed for business during a Level II Weather Emergency. Although city facilities are closed, it is the responsibility of each citizen to determine whether their employer is open for business.