Climb Wyoming Seeks Experienced Contract Mental Health Professional
Would you like the opportunity to use your valuable professional experience, creativity, and relationship-building skills to make a dramatic and lasting impact on the lives of Gillette families?
Contract Mental Health Provider
Wyoming Licensed Mental Health Therapists in the Gillette Area … Join our innovative team as the Contract Mental Health Provider. Provide individual and group counseling, therapeutic support, and clinical guidance for low-income single moms in our community. The ideal candidate has a track record for working with low-income families, therapy groups, advocacy, and conflict-all skills that support participants in sustaining their jobs long-term.
About Climb Wyoming
For the past 30 years, Climb Wyoming has helped low-income single mothers discover selfsufficiency through career training and placement. Climb has served 321 moms and 681 children in the Gillette area. Average monthly wages for participants more than double after the program. Climb has been nationally recognized as one of the top organizations in the country moving families out of poverty.
• Committed to the success of low-income single mothers through the practice of compassionate therapy
• Experienced with group facilitation and conflict resolution within a therapeutic group setting
• Someone who has a high level of emotional intelligence and self-awareness
• Able to help single mothers recognize their strengths and barriers and practice new skills
• Skilled in listening without judgment
• Able to understand and convey the connection between a person’s past experience and their current behaviors
• Someone who has an innate curiosity and eagerness to learn
• Experienced in building meaningful relationships with other providers and resources within the community
• Effective at working collaboratively and efficiently with teams
• Able to guide the team in its relationship-driven work with participants
• Dedicated to providing the highest level of service to our participants
• Fearlessly committed to open, direct communication and healthy relationships
• Committed to learning and ongoing personal development
• Master’s Degree and Wyoming mental health license
• 2-3 years of relevant experience, some exposure to families living in poverty is a plus
• This position will report to the Gillette Program Director
• Position will close when filled
To apply, please visit https://climbwyoming.bamboohr.com/jobs
For questions please contact Beth at email@example.com.