Check out this week’s summary of recent job opportunities posted to County 17. Employers, find qualified candidates by sharing your job opportunity with the largest audience in Northeast Wyoming, over 70,000 unique readers each month!
- May 4, 2021Are you looking for a fulfilling career in a safety-oriented, collaborative environment? Start your journey at the career fair this Thursday and Friday, May 6 and 7, in the Pronghorn Room at the Gillette College Technical Education Center – and join our team of 6,600 global employees serving customers in more than 25 countries on six continents. We ...Learn More
- March 15, 2021One of the most critical ways Climb Wyoming helps Gillette families during these uncertain times is by creating a meaningful connection with single moms when they reach out for support. Climb always starts with a relationship – a real and ongoing conversation with each mom that lays the groundwork for future success and empowers her to ...Learn More
- February 12, 2021Like the rest of the nation, Wyoming has a shortage of technology professionals, according to cyberseek.org. In order to address that shortage, CyberWyoming was the first in the region to develop a technology apprenticeship program in 2019. Along with the State Office of Apprenticeship and the Department of Labor, two apprenticeship curricula were developed for the ...Learn More
- February 5, 2021The rows of paystubs on the bulletin board serve as a pretty good motivator, Tyler Sasse said. Some are from his early years as a welder, but most have been sent by former students who have since graduated from Western Welding Academy, the school he founded about a year-and-a-half ago. The paystubs range anywhere from $4,000 ...Learn More
- January 28, 2021The Campbell County Board of Commissioners is nearly ready to begin turning a 160-acre plot of land east of Gillette into the county’s first multimillion-dollar industrial park, a county official said Thursday. The Pronghorn Industrial Park, which the 160-acre plot of developed land could be named, will give coal-to-product companies a viable location to build their ...Learn More
- January 22, 2021At age 11, Calli Schill is already discovering an important lesson: if she makes her own money, she gets to spend it any way she’d like. Already, the sixth grader has bought her own phone, and is now saving for a tie-dye hoodie, and a giant-size Twix candy bar. First, however, she needs to earn it, ...Learn More
- January 15, 2021Two Gillette Guys Find Opportunity Out of Disruption The machine looks a lot like a miniature R2D2, according to Jason Harris and David “Moon” Mullins, and apparently sounds a lot like him, too. When it flies, it fits in the overhead compartment. Not quite own-seat status, but pretty darn close. Unlike the famed Star Wars figure, ...Learn More
- December 7, 2020Throughout Wyoming, school districts threaten to sink under the pressure of a growing substitute teacher shortage due to COVID-19. Campbell County, however, is managing to stay afloat, officials say. “I thought it was going to be very bad, but we’re managing well enough,” Larry Reznicek, Campbell County School District (CCSD) Human Resources Director, said Monday. This comes ...Learn More
- November 30, 2020Wyoming has one of the fastest recovery rates for weekly unemployment insurance claims in the U.S., according to a recent study from the personal finance website WalletHub. Despite the number of unemployment insurance claims increasing by 269 (40.63%) since January and nearly 70,000 (573.78%) since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, Wyoming’s rates remain far below ...Learn More
- September 25, 2020Our local office in Gillette is seeking an experienced driver with either a Class A or Class B CDL and at least one year of experience. Hazmat can be obtained after offer. Clean driving record. Current medical card. Excellent Customer Service skills. Our drivers deliver gases and hard goods to customers on a daily route and ...Learn More
Post your job opportunity to the largest audience in Northeast Wyoming, over 70,000 unique readers each month!
* Job posts are a paid service