Need a job? Check out this week’s summary of recent job opportunities posted to County 17. Employers, find qualified candidates by sharing your job opportunity with the largest audience in Northeast Wyoming, over 70,000 unique readers each month!
- October 30, 2019We’ll Clean It Up is looking for motivated mover/laborers and reliable, detail oriented cleaning technicians to join their team. Cleaning Technician: The right candidate(s) will assist in keeping local buildings, homes, and businesses clean and orderly, perform heavy cleaning duties such as cleaning floors, washing walls, and glass, and removing rubbish. Mover/Laborers: We’ll Clean It Up is also hiring motivated ...Learn More
- October 29, 2019Here’s a summary of recent job postings to the County 17 Jobs tab. Check them out! Sponsored by: Employers, find qualified candidates by sharing your job opportunity with the largest audience in Northeast Wyoming, over 70,000 unique readers each month. * Job posts are a paid serviceLearn More
- October 25, 2019Energy Capital Economic Development – Vice President of Operations Position Energy Capital Economic Development is looking for an energetic, dedicated and personable leader as our new Vice President. The Vice President will be involved in all aspects of operations and will be instrumental as we work on several projects to strengthen, diversify and grow Campbell County’s ...Learn More
- October 24, 2019Campbell County Health (CCH) is the most comprehensive healthcare provider in the state of Wyoming. We are dedicated to excellence every day—providing you with great benefits, educational assistance, patient-focused resources, professional development, childcare, a vibrant community, and work/life balance. Security Officer All the criteria-based duties and standards within this document will be performed according to established policies, ...Learn More
Post your job opportunity to the largest audience in Northeast Wyoming, over 70,000 unique readers each month!
* Job posts are a paid service