The award-winners are:
- Robin Bailey, CCH volunteer
- Mary Barks, Patient Advocate, The Legacy Living and Rehabilitation Center
- James (Jim) Naramore, MD
- Mr. Raymond and Ms. Cynthia Saunders, volunteers and advocates
- Kathryn Schmidt-Miller, MS, CCC Campbell County Medical Group Audiologist
You can see photos from the Black Cat Diamond Ball at Anne Fischer Photography’s Facebook page.
The Outstanding Healthcare Award honors those who have made a significant impact in the community through leadership, community service, professional development, and dedication.
The CCHCF began in 1975 after a group of community leaders came together to discuss funding the education of young people interested in healthcare careers. Since then, the CCHCF has contributed more than $2,000,000 in scholarships and grants to people and projects throughout our communities.
CCHCF is the umbrella organization for:
- Cancer Care Committee
- Close to Home Hospice Hospitality House
- Festival of Trees fundraising committee
- Hospice Advisory Board
- Sports Screening Committee
- Scholarship Committee
- The Legacy Living & Rehabilitation Center Advisory Board
- VIP Project (Vaccine for Influenza Prevention) committee