Job Opportunities for Sept. 24 – Oct. 1
Check out this week’s summary of recent job opportunities posted to County 17. Employers, find qualified candidates by sharing your job opportunity with the largest audience in Northeast Wyoming, over 70,000 unique readers each month!
- October 17, 2019 Looking to join a team that has been helping service the community’s garage door needs for over 40 years? Since 1978, Overhead Door Company of Gillette has been manufacturing and installing residential and commercial garage doors in homes and businesses across northeast Wyoming, and always with an emphasis on style, safety, and durability. We’re growing our team and ... Learn More
- September 30, 2019 Journeyman Electricians Seeking Journeyman Electricians in the Gillette/Douglas areas. $28-$35 per hour dependent on experience Full medical Matching retirement plan Holidays and 2 weeks paid vacation $2,000 signing bonus Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org 3rd and 4th-Year Electrical Apprentices Seeking 3rd and 4th-Year Electrical Apprentices in the Gillette/Douglas areas. $24-$28 per hour dependent on experience Full medical Matching retirement plan Holidays and 2 weeks paid vacation Email resume to: email@example.com Learn More
- September 26, 2019 Campbell County Health (CCH) is the most comprehensive healthcare provider in the state of Wyoming. We are dedicated to excellence every day—providing you with great benefits, educational assistance, patient-focused resources, professional development, childcare, a vibrant community, and work/life balance. Mental Health Tech Working in conjunction with the BHS Inpatient Manager/Supervisor, RN, and/or LPN, BHS Techs perform a ... Learn More
- September 20, 2019 We’ll Clean It Up is looking for reliable, detail oriented cleaning technicians to join their team. The right candidate(s) will assist in keeping local buildings, homes, and businesses in clean and orderly condition, perform heavy cleaning duties such as cleaning floors, washing walls and glass, and removing rubbish. We’ll Clean It Up is also hiring motivated ... Learn More
- September 9, 2019 CCH is hosting a Career Fair Tuesday, Sept. 17, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Boys & Girls Club of Campbell County, 410 Lakeside Dr. Great candidates will be hired on the spot for cleaning and food service positions, and can take advantage of our competitive salaries (offering more than minimum wage) and exceptional ... Learn More
Post your job opportunity to the largest audience in Northeast Wyoming, over 70,000 unique readers each month!
* Job posts are a paid service