CCH is hosting a Career Fair Tuesday, Sept. 17, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Boys & Girls Club of Campbell County, 410 Lakeside Dr.
Great candidates will be hired on the spot for cleaning and food service positions, and can take advantage of our competitive salaries (offering more than minimum wage) and exceptional benefits package, including health insurance, on-campus childcare, and free wellness benefits.
Environmental Services (Cleaning or Housekeeping)
Environmental Services is an essential department to all of Campbell County Health, as it supports patient care by providing a clean, safe, and comfortable environment for patients, visitors, and staff. The staff provides general housekeeping and is also skilled in modern cleaning. Department leaders are Certified Healthcare Environmental Services Professionals through the American Hospital Association.
Environmental Services team members schedule:
- Evenings, weekends, and holidays required
- Overtime available
- Shifts may vary and consist of 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.; 3 to 11:30 p.m.; 5 p.m. to 1:30 a.m., 11 p.m. to 7:30 a.m.
Team members who work in CCH Nutrition Services provide nutritional care to all CCH patients, residents and their families, and CCH employees.
- Prepare meals
- Clean and maintain kitchen equipment
- Receive, store, and distribute food and supplies
- Serve food
- Wash dishes
- Aid retail food sales
Food Services team members schedule:
- 5 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days per week, 365 days per year, normally four- or eight-hour shifts. Emergencies included.
Join the Career Fair event on Facebook.
Campbell County Health is an equal opportunity employer and does not base hiring decisions on race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, handicap, or disability.
Learn more at www.cchwyo.org/careers.