ISO: Junior Graphic and Web Designer
Junior Graphic and Web Designer
Outliers Creative, LLC
Outliers Creative, LLC, is a premier full-service marketing agency providing results-driven solutions across various media platforms, including print, web, radio, television and everything in between. In addition to functioning as a creative agency, Outliers exists to inspire, educate and inform an entire community of passionate and engaged digital readers.
We proudly publish the County 17 and County 3 Community News Streams, averaging over 22k users per week, 58k per month, and over 650k a year — on a single news stream. Our lifestyle publications, 82717 Life Magazine and 82801 Life Magazine, function alongside our news streams in print and digital to further our mission to tell the stories of the people, places, and ideas that make the communities of Sheridan and Campbell County, Wyoming, so great.
We are growing rapidly and have an immediate need for a Junior Graphic and Web Designer to join our A-team of creatives in supporting the growth and success of our brands and clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a small but mighty agency, our team members must wear various hats. In this full-time position, the successful candidate will be comfortable working in both print and digital. This position will primarily focus on web and digital design, but there will be times when you need to jump in and assist with magazine layout, print ad or other print work. The right candidate is a resourceful self-starter with exemplary follow-through, and must possess an exceptionally high level of attention to detail, follow creative direction, and field construction criticism. Time management skills, the ability to handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines are also crucial.
To accept a position with Outliers, the chosen candidate must be living in or be willing to relocate to, Gillette, Wyoming, to work at our headquarters. There is not an opportunity for remote work or telecommuting in this position at this time.
- Associates degree or equivalent education in fine arts and/or graphic and web design
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency
- A passion for good design
- A love of all things WordPress
- A portfolio inclusive of responsive WordPress website design, digital graphic design and print design work and/or creative branding
- Understands CSS and JS with minimum intermediate skill level
- Understands PHP and WP theme structure/functionality
- Intermediate to advanced skill level with Adobe Creative Cloud, including Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Intermediate to advanced skill level with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to hit ambitious (and sometimes ambiguous) deadlines
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take creative direction and provide unique design solutions
Are you ridiculously good at what you do? If so… you might just fit in here. We invite you to email your cover letter, resume in PDF format and a link to your online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.Candidates may be asked to provide a list of references and additional design samples if selected to interview. Outliers, a fully owned subsidiary of MC Aegis, LLC, is an equal opportunity employer.
Questions? Give us a call at (307) 686-5121.
Learn more at outlierscreative.com/careers.