Roustabout Foreman Needed
Mundt Energy Services is currently seeking a Roustabout Foreman
The successful candidate is responsible for supporting oil and gas operations throughout the Powder Basin and communicating effectively and efficiently with both crew and supervisors.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Checks to ensure all roustabout crews are on location, prepared and equipped to carry out their assigned tasks at the scheduled time
- Operates the assigned equipment in accordance with the terms and conditions specified by customers
- Performs maintenance of equipment in the assigned locations to ensure efficient operation
- Establishes and maintains a positive and safe work environment for the assigned roustabout crew
- Conducts regular inspections of trucks and back hoe equipment to ensure equipment is functioning safely and properly and that maintenance is done on a regular basis
- Prepares daily work tickets summarizing work performed, materials used, costs and charges, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned
A Roustabout Foreman’s job responsibilities are diverse and may vary on a daily basis.
Mundt Energy is always looking for well-qualified applicants.