(Gillette, Wyo.) To honor the memories of our loved ones who have passed on, County 17 offers free obituary services to the community. Recent passings include:
- July 1, 2019A Mass of Christian Burial for Bud Bowker will be held at 10 a.m., Friday, July 5, 2019, at St. Matthew’s Catholic Church with Father Cliff Jacobson officiating; interment to follow at Mt. Pisgah Cemetery. Visitation will take place from 3 to 5 p.m., Thursday, July 4, 2019, at Walker Funeral Home, with a vigil ...Continue reading
- June 28, 2019A graveside service for Deborah “Debbie” Lynne Fleming will be held at 2 p.m. Wednesday, July 3, 2019, at Mount Pisgah Cemetery with Chaplain Donny Edwards officiating. A reception will follow at the Campbell County Senior Center. Debbie, 55, passed away Tuesday, June 25, 2019, at Campbell County Memorial Hospital surrounded by family and friends. She was born ...Continue reading
- June 26, 2019David Eugene Barlow of Gillette, Wyoming, passed away in his home June 9, 2019, at the age of 65. David was born in Des Moines, Iowa, on July 27, 1953. His parents were Merrill M. Barlow II and Nada Ruth (Waskowiak) Barlow. After high school, David enlisted in the U.S. Navy during the Vietnam Era. He was ...Continue reading
- June 26, 2019An open time of gathering to celebrate Dawn Talley-Fogleman’s life will be held on Saturday, June 29, 2019, beginning at noon at 37 Parkside Circle in Gillette. Additional time of gathering will be held at a later date in Faith, South Dakota. Dawn Renae Talley-Fogleman, 70, of Gillette, Wyoming, passed peacefully to be with her Lord ...Continue reading
- June 25, 2019The funeral service for Janette Boden will be held at 1 p.m., Thursday, June 27, 2019, at Inspiration Gardens at Mt. Pisgah Cemetery in Gillette, Wyoming with Pastor Deb Coté officiating; interment to follow at Mt. Pisgah Cemetery. Janette May Boden, 87, of Gillette, Wyoming, passed away on June 24, 2019, at Close To Home Hospice ...Continue reading
We know that it is difficult to sum the life of a loved one into a few short paragraphs and, in consideration of this difficulty and the desire to pay tribute to those who pass, it is our pleasure to accept submissions of any reasonable length. Obituaries on County 17 can also include up to five (5) high-resolution photos (which should be submitted along with the obituary). Submissions can be forwarded to email@example.com.