Job Opportunities for June 12 – June 18
Need a job? Check out this week’s summary of recent job opportunities posted to County 17. Employers, find qualified candidates by sharing your job opportunity with the largest audience in Northeast Wyoming, over 70,000 unique readers each month!
- July 18, 2019 Interested in a change? Come work for us. Wolverine Fuels, LLC produces high-quality, clean-burning coal that is sold to markets throughout the world. We are a highly-competitive coal company that serves the western U.S. power generation industry and export markets. Based in Sandy, Utah, the company employs over 950 staff and has an annual productive capacity ... Learn More
- July 15, 2019 Now Hiring! Genesis Alkali, Green River, Wyoming, is a global leader in mining and processing, producing natural soda ash and sodium bicarbonate. Our site in Green River has an underground long-wall mine, an on-site power generation station, six processing plants, and a packaging and distribution operation. As a growing business, we are seeking to fill a variety of ... Learn More
- July 12, 2019 Join a company with a world-class reputation for safety and a culture that supports inclusion and diversity. Rio Tinto will be on-site in Gillette at the Wyoming Department of Workforce Services, 551 Running W Dr., from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday, July 16, to meet with mining professionals interested in discussing exciting career opportunities. Rio Tinto, a ... Learn More
- July 2, 2019 Dan Hart Patrol Service, LLC is currently hiring Equipment Operators, Mechanics, and CDL Drivers. Offering great employee benefits including health insurance, life insurance, free vision, and free dental. Call with any questions or for an application, (307) 468-2679. Learn More
- July 1, 2019 Journeyman Electricians Seeking Journeyman Electricians in the Gillette/Douglas areas. $28-$35 per hour dependent on experience Full medical Matching retirement plan Holidays and 2 weeks paid vacation $2,000 signing bonus Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org 3rd and 4th-Year Electrical Apprentices Seeking 3rd and 4th-Year Electrical Apprentices in the Gillette/Douglas areas. $24-$28 per hour dependent on experience Full medical Matching retirement plan Holidays and 2 weeks paid vacation Email resume to: email@example.com Learn More
- June 4, 2019 RMS Instrument & Electric, LLC seeks to hire a Gas Analysis Technician to work primarily in the North Dakota area. Must have valid driver’s license with clean record Computer skills preferred Very flexible schedule, but 8 on/6 off would be preferred Housing and per diem provided Wage starting at $80,000 to $120,000 Holidays and 2 weeks vacation Matching retirement at 3 percent Email ... Learn More
Post your job opportunity to the largest audience in Northeast Wyoming, over 70,000 unique readers each month!
* Job posts are a paid service