Need a job? Check out this week’s summary of recent job opportunities posted to County 17. Employers, find qualified candidates by sharing your job opportunity with the largest audience in Northeast Wyoming, over 70,000 unique readers each month!
- November 30, 2020Wyoming has one of the fastest recovery rates for weekly unemployment insurance claims in the U.S., according to a recent study from the personal finance website WalletHub. Despite the number of unemployment insurance claims increasing by 269 (40.63%) since January and nearly 70,000 (573.78%) since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, Wyoming’s rates remain far below ...Learn More
- September 25, 2020Our local office in Gillette is seeking an experienced driver with either a Class A or Class B CDL and at least one year of experience. Hazmat can be obtained after offer. Clean driving record. Current medical card. Excellent Customer Service skills. Our drivers deliver gases and hard goods to customers on a daily route and ...Learn More
- June 25, 2020Journeyman Electricians & Carpenters Wanted Power Solutions, LLC is seeking full-time journeyman electricians and carpenters. We offer competitive wages, holiday pay, vacation, retirement accounts, job incentive bonuses and a safety equipment allowance. Email full resume to email@example.com to apply.Learn More
- June 22, 2020County 17 Community News Journalist We’re looking for an aggressive, lightning-fast digital news journalist to be County 17’s go-to resource for community news as it happens in Gillette, Wright, Campbell County and the surrounding areas. This position will provide the latest on what’s happening and why it’s important in local business, government and municipalities and the energy ...Learn More
- June 19, 2020Advertising Sales Representative Outliers Creative, LLC – Gillette, WY County 17 is hiring an Advertising Sales Representative to join our team of creatives and and help us tell the stories that make our community unique. We’re looking for the face of our brand. Our sales reps are passionate creatives who can think outside the box – or ...Learn More
- June 16, 2020Journeyman Electricians & Carpenters Wanted Power Solutions, LLC is seeking full-time journeyman electricians and carpenters. We offer competitive wages, holiday pay, vacation, retirement accounts, job incentive bonuses and a safety equipment allowance. Email full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.Learn More
- February 25, 2020Swartz Chiropractic is looking for a part-time front desk receptionist Job summary: The part-time front desk receptionist is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the reception area and providing administrative support to staff and Dr. Gregory W. Swartz. The position includes: Welcoming patients Answering and directing phone calls Scheduling appointments Assisting patients with paperwork and to exam rooms Entering patient information Receiving and properly recording ...Learn More
- February 24, 2020If you would like to apply for a job opening, please select from the positions indicated and complete the City of Gillette Application for Employment for that position on or before the closing date. You can apply at www.gillettewy.gov/employLearn More
- February 19, 2020Campbell County Health (CCH) is the most comprehensive healthcare employer in the state of Wyoming. We are dedicated to excellence every day—providing you with great benefits, educational assistance, patient-focused resources, professional development, childcare, a vibrant community, and a work/life balance. Barista Works under the supervision of the Nutrition Services Manager and Nutrition Services Supervisor to efficiently and profitably ...Learn More
- February 13, 2020CCH Seeks CNAs! Campbell County Health (CCH) is looking to hire Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) on the spot. CNAs are encouraged to attend this hiring event from noon to 4 p.m. on Mon., Feb. 24 at The Legacy Living and Rehabilitation Center, 1000 S. Douglas Highway. If you’re not already certified to be a CNA, CCH will pay to train ...Learn More
Post your job opportunity to the largest audience in Northeast Wyoming, over 70,000 unique readers each month!
* Job posts are a paid service