ECED Seeks Office Manager
Energy Capital Economic Development
Energy Capital Economic Development (ECED) is looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, and sociable individual to join our team as full-time Office Manager.
ECED is a non-profit corporation headquartered in Gillette, Wyoming, whose mission is to stimulate and facilitate a diverse economy through business retention, expansion, and recruitment.
- Partial duties include:
- First point of contact with the general public, businesses, and public sector
- Document creation and editing, spreadsheet tracking – considerable computer experience including Word, social media, and website management required
- Occasional early mornings and late evenings for organizational and community meetings
- Local travel for mail, meetings, etc.
- Basic bookkeeping, administrative, analytical, and general business skills
- Marketing, public relations experience, and creative writing skills desired
Contact Mary Melaragno for complete job description.
Please send all inquiries and resumes with cover letter to: Mary@EnergyCapitalED.com.
Resumes may also be sent to P.O. Box 3948, Gillette, WY 82717 or hand delivered to 345 Sinclair St.
Resumes must be received by May 20.