Job Opportunities for April 9 – 16
Need a job? Check out this week’s summary of recent job opportunities posted to County 17. Employers, find qualified candidates by sharing your job opportunity with the largest audience in Northeast Wyoming, over 70,000 unique readers each month!
- September 10, 2019 Campbell County Health (CCH) is the most comprehensive healthcare provider in the state of Wyoming. We are dedicated to excellence every day—providing you with great benefits, educational assistance, patient-focused resources, professional development, childcare, a vibrant community, and work/life balance. Mental Health Tech Working in conjunction with the BHS Inpatient Manager/Supervisor, RN, and/or LPN, BHS Techs perform a ... Learn More
- September 9, 2019 CCH is hosting a Career Fair Tuesday, Sept. 17, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Boys & Girls Club of Campbell County, 410 Lakeside Dr. Great candidates will be hired on the spot for cleaning and food service positions, and can take advantage of our competitive salaries (offering more than minimum wage) and exceptional ... Learn More
- August 30, 2019 Journeyman Electricians Seeking Journeyman Electricians in the Gillette/Douglas areas. $28-$35 per hour dependent on experience Full medical Matching retirement plan Holidays and 2 weeks paid vacation $2,000 signing bonus Email resume to: email@example.com 3rd and 4th-Year Electrical Apprentices Seeking 3rd and 4th-Year Electrical Apprentices in the Gillette/Douglas areas. $24-$28 per hour dependent on experience Full medical Matching retirement plan Holidays and 2 weeks paid vacation Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Learn More
- August 26, 2019 Junior Graphic and Web Designer Outliers Creative, LLC Outliers Creative, LLC, is a premier full-service marketing agency providing results-driven solutions across various media platforms, including print, web, radio, television and everything in between. In addition to functioning as a creative agency, Outliers exists to inspire, educate and inform an entire community of passionate and engaged digital readers. We ... Learn More
- August 23, 2019 Mundt Energy Services is currently seeking a Roustabout Foreman The successful candidate is responsible for supporting oil and gas operations throughout the Powder Basin and communicating effectively and efficiently with both crew and supervisors. A Roustabout Foreman’s job responsibilities are diverse and may vary on a daily basis. Duties include but are not limited to: Checks to ensure all roustabout ... Learn More
- August 19, 2019 Roustabout Crewman Mundt Energy Mundt Energy is hiring Roustabout Crewmen for jobs located in the Powder River Basin. The diverse position of a Roustabout Crewman is responsible for supporting oil and gas operations. Duties include working with equipment he/she is qualified to operate such as a backhoe, maintainer, forklift, trencher, excavator, and loader. Duties may also include, but are ... Learn More
- August 13, 2019 Just 4 Kids Daycare is looking to fill both full- and part-time positions. Must love working with children. Hours vary between 6 a.m. and 6:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. No late nights, weekends, or major holidays. Applicants must be able to pass Central Registry screening and fingerprint background check. First Aid/CPR is helpful, but not required. Starting ... Learn More
- August 8, 2019 Advertising Sales Representative Outliers Creative, LLC – Gillette, WY Job Summary An Outliers Creative, LLC (OC), Advertising Sales Representative works to support local businesses and organizations with print, video, and digital advertising, and social media marketing services. Qualifications High school diploma/GED or equivalent work experience Customer service and/or sales experience preferred Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and insurance Proven consultative sales skills and ... Learn More
- July 23, 2019 Heritage is a general contractor serving northeast Wyoming, including Gillette, Moorcroft, Sundance, and Newcastle, since 1996. We specialize in commercial, agricultural, and industrial energy-saving buildings. With a combination of experience, knowledge, and the use of high quality materials, our team of skilled craftsmen ensure our customers are satisfied with every project from start to finish. Heritage ... Learn More
- July 22, 2019 Did you grow up on a ranch, leave for the mines of Campbell County, and now find yourself looking for the ranch life again? CJR Ranch, LLC, is looking for a self-motivated individual to join our team. We would like someone who has at least two years of verifiable ranch experience. Must be willing and able ... Learn More
Post your job opportunity to the largest audience in Northeast Wyoming, over 70,000 unique readers each month!
* Job posts are a paid service