Job Opportunities for April 9 – 16
Need a job? Check out this week’s summary of recent job opportunities posted to County 17. Employers, find qualified candidates by sharing your job opportunity with the largest audience in Northeast Wyoming, over 70,000 unique readers each month!
- July 18, 2019 Interested in a change? Come work for us. Wolverine Fuels, LLC produces high-quality, clean-burning coal that is sold to markets throughout the world. We are a highly-competitive coal company that serves the western U.S. power generation industry and export markets. Based in Sandy, Utah, the company employs over 950 staff and has an annual productive capacity ... Learn More
- July 15, 2019 Now Hiring! Genesis Alkali, Green River, Wyoming, is a global leader in mining and processing, producing natural soda ash and sodium bicarbonate. Our site in Green River has an underground long-wall mine, an on-site power generation station, six processing plants, and a packaging and distribution operation. As a growing business, we are seeking to fill a variety of ... Learn More
- July 12, 2019 Join a company with a world-class reputation for safety and a culture that supports inclusion and diversity. Rio Tinto will be on-site in Gillette at the Wyoming Department of Workforce Services, 551 Running W Dr., from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday, July 16, to meet with mining professionals interested in discussing exciting career opportunities. Rio Tinto, a ... Learn More
- July 2, 2019 Dan Hart Patrol Service, LLC is currently hiring Equipment Operators, Mechanics, and CDL Drivers. Offering great employee benefits including health insurance, life insurance, free vision, and free dental. Call with any questions or for an application, (307) 468-2679. Learn More
- July 1, 2019 Journeyman Electricians Seeking Journeyman Electricians in the Gillette/Douglas areas. $28-$35 per hour dependent on experience Full medical Matching retirement plan Holidays and 2 weeks paid vacation $2,000 signing bonus Email resume to: email@example.com 3rd and 4th-Year Electrical Apprentices Seeking 3rd and 4th-Year Electrical Apprentices in the Gillette/Douglas areas. $24-$28 per hour dependent on experience Full medical Matching retirement plan Holidays and 2 weeks paid vacation Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Learn More
- June 4, 2019 RMS Instrument & Electric, LLC seeks to hire a Gas Analysis Technician to work primarily in the North Dakota area. Must have valid driver’s license with clean record Computer skills preferred Very flexible schedule, but 8 on/6 off would be preferred Housing and per diem provided Wage starting at $80,000 to $120,000 Holidays and 2 weeks vacation Matching retirement at 3 percent Email ... Learn More
- May 14, 2019 North Antelope Rochelle Mine – NARM Peabody Powder River Services, LLC is seeking qualified candidates for all maintenance positions. Most openings are anticipated to be at the North Antelope Rochelle Mine (NARM), located 65 miles south of Gillette. Peabody provides employee busing from Gillette, Wright, Newcastle, Douglas, Glenrock, and Casper. Available Positions: Diesel Mechanics (trucks, rolling stock, and ... Learn More
- May 8, 2019 Office Manager Energy Capital Economic Development Energy Capital Economic Development (ECED) is looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, and sociable individual to join our team as full-time Office Manager. ECED is a non-profit corporation headquartered in Gillette, Wyoming, whose mission is to stimulate and facilitate a diverse economy through business retention, expansion, and recruitment. Partial duties include: First point of contact ... Learn More
- April 30, 2019 News Journalist Outliers Creative, LLC Outliers Creative, LLC (“Outliers”) exists to inspire, educate, and inform an entire community of passionate and engaged digital readers. Each day, thousands of people read our County 17 and County 3 Community News Streams to know what’s going on in northeastern Wyoming, why it’s important, and why they should care. Big picture, we average over 650k ... Learn More
- April 16, 2019 Just 4 Kids Daycare is looking to fill both full- and part-time positions. Must love working with children. Hours vary between 6 a.m. and 6:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. No late nights, weekends, or major holidays. Applicants must be able to pass Central Registry screening and fingerprint background check. First Aid/CPR is helpful but not required. Starting ... Learn More
Post your job opportunity to the largest audience in Northeast Wyoming, over 70,000 unique readers each month!
* Job posts are a paid service