Campbell County Health is Interested in What You Have to Say!
Every so often, it’s important that we check in with those we serve and ask for their feedback — this is one of those times.
The staff, physicians, and board of trustees at Campbell County Health invite you to take a five-minute survey before May 1 to let us know how we are doing, and more importantly, how we can better serve you in the future.
As a thank you for taking the survey, there will be a coupon at the end of the survey (please print or screen grab on your phone) for a free small coffee or other beverage to present at the Coffee Shoppe in the Main Entrance / Lobby at the Campbell County Memorial Hospital or at The Legacy Living and Rehabilitation Center’s Bistro.
Expressing your thoughts and ideas feels good; and we look forward to hearing what you have to say. Thanks for helping us improve healthcare in our community.
Take the survey at: www.cchwyo.org/C17.
If an online survey isn’t something you wish to take, paper copies are available at:
· Campbell County Medical Group Wright Clinic, 500 Latigo Drive
· Campbell County Memorial Hospital Lobby / Information Desk, 501 S. Burma Avenue
· Campbell County Public Library, 2101 S 4-J Road
· Campbell County Recreation Center, 250 Shoshone Avenue
· Campbell County Senior Center, 701 Stocktrail Avenue
· The Legacy Living and Rehabilitation Center, 1000 S. Douglas Highway
Thank you – we wish you good health!