Need a job? Check out this week’s summary of recent job opportunities posted to County 17. Employers, find qualified candidates by sharing your job opportunity with the largest audience in Northeast Wyoming, over 70,000 unique readers each month!
- April 21, 2020 County 17 Digital News Journalist We’re looking for an aggressive, lightning-fast digital news journalist to be County 17’s go-to resource for community news as it happens in Gillette, Wright, Campbell County and the surrounding areas. This digital community news journalist will provide the latest on what’s happening and why it’s important in local business, government and municipalities ... Learn More
- February 25, 2020 Swartz Chiropractic is looking for a part-time front desk receptionist Job summary: The part-time front desk receptionist is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the reception area and providing administrative support to staff and Dr. Gregory W. Swartz. The position includes: Welcoming patients Answering and directing phone calls Scheduling appointments Assisting patients with paperwork and to exam rooms Entering patient information Receiving and properly recording ... Learn More
- February 24, 2020 If you would like to apply for a job opening, please select from the positions indicated and complete the City of Gillette Application for Employment for that position on or before the closing date. You can apply at www.gillettewy.gov/employ Learn More
- February 19, 2020 Campbell County Health (CCH) is the most comprehensive healthcare employer in the state of Wyoming. We are dedicated to excellence every day—providing you with great benefits, educational assistance, patient-focused resources, professional development, childcare, a vibrant community, and a work/life balance. Barista Works under the supervision of the Nutrition Services Manager and Nutrition Services Supervisor to efficiently and profitably ... Learn More
- February 13, 2020 CCH Seeks CNAs! Campbell County Health (CCH) is looking to hire Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) on the spot. CNAs are encouraged to attend this hiring event from noon to 4 p.m. on Mon., Feb. 24 at The Legacy Living and Rehabilitation Center, 1000 S. Douglas Highway. If you’re not already certified to be a CNA, CCH will pay to train ... Learn More
- February 6, 2020 Full-time/Part-time Physical Therapist In this position, a licensed physical therapist will help create and implement care plans for outpatient physical therapy services while working and collaborating with healthcare professionals and specialty clinics. Rehab Solutions Advanced Physical Therapy‘s vision is to provide an environment where your passion for serving patients will flourish. Continued education for the benefit of our patients ... Learn More
- January 27, 2020 Gillette Public Access Television is looking for a Production Specialist with graphic design experience This position will work with the Communications Division to produce video and audio materials and content for internal and external communications for the City of Gillette by providing specialized support for the operations of Gillette Public Access Television (GPA-TV), the city’s public access television ... Learn More
- January 25, 2020 Are you an Outlier? Outliers Creative, LLC, Gillette-based publishers of 82717 Life Magazine, is expanding its team. We need a reliable, detail-oriented, self-starter with a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record to place our awesome magazines at rack locations across northeast Wyoming. Responsibilities: Drive and operate company cargo van Pick up and delivery of 82717 Life Magazine to and from ... Learn More
- January 17, 2020 HDR wants you to help them design solutions to the world’s greatest challenges. HDR is looking for great talent in the form of a Water/Wastewater Engineer to join their team. Read up on the job below and follow the link to apply. Job Description Primary Responsibilities In the role of Water/Wastewater Engineer, we’ll count on you to: • Create detailed ... Learn More
- January 17, 2020 HDR wants you to help them design solutions to the world’s greatest challenges. They are looking for great talent in the form of a Civil EIT/Coordinator to join their team! Read up on the job below and follow the link to apply! Job Description Primary Responsibilities In the role of Civil EIT/Coordinator, we’ll count on you to: • Assist ... Learn More
Post your job opportunity to the largest audience in Northeast Wyoming, over 70,000 unique readers each month!
* Job posts are a paid service