Job Opportunities for Mar. 13 – Mar. 18
Need a job? Check out this week’s summary of recent job opportunities posted to County 17. Employers, find qualified candidates by sharing your job opportunity with the largest audience in Northeast Wyoming, over 70,000 unique readers each month!
- May 14, 2019 North Antelope Rochelle Mine – NARM Peabody Powder River Services, LLC is seeking qualified candidates for all maintenance positions. Most openings are anticipated to be at the North Antelope Rochelle Mine (NARM), located 65 miles south of Gillette. Peabody provides employee busing from Gillette, Wright, Newcastle, Douglas, Glenrock, and Casper. Available Positions: Diesel Mechanics (trucks, rolling stock, and ... Learn More
- May 8, 2019 Office Manager Energy Capital Economic Development Energy Capital Economic Development (ECED) is looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, and sociable individual to join our team as full-time Office Manager. ECED is a non-profit corporation headquartered in Gillette, Wyoming, whose mission is to stimulate and facilitate a diverse economy through business retention, expansion, and recruitment. Partial duties include: First point of contact ... Learn More
- April 30, 2019 News Journalist Outliers Creative, LLC Outliers Creative, LLC (“Outliers”) exists to inspire, educate, and inform an entire community of passionate and engaged digital readers. Each day, thousands of people read our County 17 and County 3 Community News Streams to know what’s going on in northeastern Wyoming, why it’s important, and why they should care. Big picture, we average over 650k ... Learn More
- April 23, 2019 Journeyman Electricians Seeking Journeyman Electricians in the Gillette/Douglas areas. $28-$35 per hour dependent on experience Full medical Matching retirement plan Holidays and 2 weeks paid vacation $2,000 signing bonus Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org 3rd and 4th-Year Electrical Apprentices Seeking 3rd and 4th-Year Electrical Apprentices in the Gillette/Douglas areas. $24-$28 per hour dependent on experience Full medical Matching retirement plan Holidays and 2 weeks paid vacation Email resume to: email@example.com Learn More
- April 16, 2019 Just 4 Kids Daycare is looking to fill both full- and part-time positions. Must love working with children. Hours vary between 6 a.m. and 6:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. No late nights, weekends, or major holidays. Applicants must be able to pass Central Registry screening and fingerprint background check. First Aid/CPR is helpful but not required. Starting ... Learn More
- April 10, 2019 Mountain Peak Builders, LLC, a diversified and growing construction company, is now accepting applications for full-time carpenters and general laborers. Applicants must be responsible, self-starters who can work independently in a variety of settings ranging from industrial to commercial and residential. Experience is desired, but not necessary. Wage depends on experience. Drug-free work place. Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn More
- April 5, 2019 Sylvan teachers are responsible for creating a positive, personal learning experience for students using Sylvan program materials. The Sylvan teacher evaluates student progress on each assignment, communicates results, and coordinates with staff to promote learning. Part-time instructors are needed for: Math Programs Language Arts Study Skills Qualified candidates should have strong interpersonal and communication skills. State or provincial teaching credentials may be ... Learn More
- April 2, 2019 The Chamber has an opportunity for an individual with bookkeeping experience to work at our not-for-profit membership organization. If you have Quickbooks experience, like working in a fast-paced environment, and are passionate about local businesses and the community, this is the position for you! The ideal candidate will have a strong bookkeeping background, excellent computer skills, utilizing ... Learn More
- March 29, 2019 Wyoming Transfer is hiring CDL Class A Drivers. Six positions, based out of Gillette, are available in Wyoming to haul loads in Wyoming Competitive pay with medical, dental, and vision insurance Send resume to email@example.com, apply in-person at 201 W. Lakeway Rd., Ste. 1003, or call David Jackson at (307) 682-3178 with any questions. Learn More
- March 28, 2019 Pharmacy tech wanted for busy pharmacy. Experience preferred, but willing to train. Multi-tasker, accuracy and good customer service skills necessary. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn More
Post your job opportunity to the largest audience in Northeast Wyoming, over 70,000 unique readers each month!
* Job posts are a paid service