Seasonal Opportunities Available At The City Of Gillette
The City of Gillette is looking for reliable, motivated Seasonal Workers to assist the City with various landscaping tasks including; planting, watering, laying sod and mowing grass, weed eating and ground maintenance at City Parks and other City maintained locations. Other duties may be requested as needed.
This is a great opportunity to get started in the City organization.
– Work outside with a great team
– Flexible Hours
– Potential for overtime
– Opportunity for permanent full-time employment
– Applicants 18 years or older must have a valid driver’s license
– Must successfully pass a background screen and a drug screen
– Must be at least 16 years of age
– $12/hour for new hires. $13/hour for rehires