DRM Seeking Heavy Truck and Trailer Mechanics, Heavy Equipment Mechanics
DRM, Inc. is looking for a full-time Heavy Truck and Trailer Mechanics, Heavy Equipment Mechanics
DRM, Inc. is a general contractor that specializes in road and site work construction, underground utilities and development in Gillette, Wyoming. We’ve built many long-term valued relationships with governmental agencies, the finest general contractors and most reputable developers in Northeastern Wyoming, and its surrounding areas.
We value the experience of our people and the fact that we provide the full scope of road construction and site work services. Our customers also value that we provide real solutions to the many challenges and problems that developers face not only in planning but throughout the construction process and beyond.
Mechanic Responsibilities and Requirements
- Troubleshooting mechanical problems and repair as necessary
- Perform inspections of completed repairs to ensure thorough and quality of repair
- Ability to diagnose both electrical, mechanical and hydraulic failures
- Ability to weld
- Component building of motors, transmissions, and differentials
- Minimum of three years of diesel, construction equipment and/or heavy equipment repair experience preferred
- Must have own tools
Benefits & Salary
- Wages DOE
- 100 percent employee medical coverage, dental, vision, life and AD&D insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Aflac, 401(k) and a company cell phone provided
How to Apply and Join our Team
- In person at 2920 Garman Rd., Gillette, Wyoming (307) 682-0328
- Fax resume or application to Danielle at (307) 682-3130
- Email resume or application to email@example.com
- Download Application
DRM, Inc. is an EOE and drug-free workplace.