DRM, Inc. Is Looking For A Full-Time Experienced Truck Driver
DRM, Inc. is looking for a full-time Experienced Truck Driver.
DRM, Inc. is a general contractor that specializes in road and site work construction, underground utilities and development in Gillette, Wyoming. We’ve built many long-term valued relationships with governmental agencies, the finest general contractors and most reputable developers in Northeastern Wyoming, and its surrounding areas.
We value the experience of our people and the fact that we provide the full scope of road construction and site work services. Our customers also value that we provide real solutions to the many challenges and problems that developers face not only in planning but throughout the construction process and beyond.
Experienced Truck Drivers Responsibilities:
- Belly Dump
- End Dump
- Singles and Doubles
- Water Trucks
- Dump Truck
- Haul Construction Equipment
Experienced Truck Driver Requirements:
- Must have CDL Class A or B
- Must have a current Medical Card
- Minimum of two years’ experience of driving in construction site environments
Benefits & Salary:
- Wages DOE
- 100% employee medical coverage, dental, vision, life and AD&D insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Aflac, 401(k), and a company cell phone provided
How to Apply and Join our Team:
- In person at 2920 Garman Rd, Gillette Wyoming, 307-682-0328
- Fax resume or application to Danielle at 307-682-3130
- Email resume or application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download Application
DRM, Inc. is an EOE and drug-free workplace.