Preventative Maintenance Technician Needed At DRM, Inc
DRM, Inc. is looking for a full-time Preventative Maintenance Technician
DRM, Inc. is a general contractor that specializes in road and site work construction, underground utilities and development in Gillette, Wyoming. We’ve built many long-term valued relationships with governmental agencies, the finest general contractors and most reputable developers in Northeastern Wyoming, and its surrounding areas.
We value the experience of our people and the fact that we provide the full scope of road construction and site work services. Our customers also value that we provide real solutions to the many challenges and problems that developers face not only in planning but throughout the construction process and beyond.
Preventative Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- This is a safety sensitive position that will require operating a lube truck on and off jobsites
- Must have the ability to lift, load, and unload parts and materials. Perform routine preventative maintenance services on Cat, John Deer, Komatsu, Bobcat and related equipment
- Refueling equipment, checking all fluid levels etc
- Must have the knowledge to check, fill, replace fluids and filters
- Perform daily walk around and create work orders for items in need of repair
- Ability to complete all necessary paperwork and documentation
Preventative Maintenance Technician Requirements:
- Must have CDL, Class B license with Hazmat endorsement
Benefits & Salary:
- Wages DOE.
- 100% employee medical coverage, dental, vision, life and AD&D insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Aflac, 401(k), and a company cell phone provided
How to Apply and Join our Team:
- In person at 2920 Garman Rd, Gillette Wyoming, 307-682-0328
- Fax resume or application to Danielle at 307-682-3130
- Email resume or application to email@example.com
- Download Application
DRM, Inc. is an EOE and Drug Free Workplace