Vote Jeff Wasserburger for Senate District 23
Why re-elect Jeff?
Wyoming Senator William J. “Jeff” Wasserburger is a life-long educator and the Board of Cooperative Higher Education Services (BOCHES) Executive Director at Gillette College.
Jeff says he’s driven to strengthen his proven record of support for higher education, limit taxes, campaign contributions and congressional terms.
Recently, in a post to his Facebook page, Jeff said:
I would like to thank the people of Campbell and Converse counties for all their support and ask them for their vote on Aug. 21.
He also listed ten promises to the citizens he’s proud to represent.
1. I promise to advocate for a balanced budget for the state of Wyoming and a constitutional amendment to the U.S. constitution requiring the federal government to have a balanced budget.
2. I promise to support economic development in Campbell and Converse counties.
3. I promise to support education and advocate for career technical education, school safety, and dual language immersion programs.
4. I promise to support agriculture through water projects, a grass-fed meat processing plant, and to help market Wyoming’s fine wool.
5. I promise to support the mineral industry and to advocate for harbors on the West Coast to allow coal to be shipped to Pacific Rim countries, support coal sequestration projects, and the Integrated Test Center.
6. I promise to support programs that add value to coal and to recruit business to Wyoming to make products from coal.
7. I promise to support term limits at the state and federal level.
8. I promise to support law enforcement and the judicial branch.
9. I promise to advocate for more safer and more efficient travel on Highway 59 and to build more four lane and passing lanes on that highway.
10. But most importantly, I promise to work hard for Campbell and Converse counties and to advocate for Wright, Douglas, and Gillette.
Paid for by the Committee to Elect Jeff Wasserburger.