April 21 – April 28 – May 5
Drive & Drop Community Clean Up drop sites will be open from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. each Saturday of the event. Locations include Sage Valley Junior High, 10 W. Lakeway Rd.; City West, 611 N. Exchange Ave.; and Dalbey Memorial Park, in the little league parking lot.
There wil be three bins at each location: Municipal Solid Waste, Demo, and Metal.
To view the Drive & Drop Sites Map, click here.
Instructions for Community Drive & Drop
• Bring items to one of the Drive and Drop locations between 8 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
• Bring Yard Waste to the Yard Waste Facility at 3101 S. Garner Lake Rd.
• Place items in one of three containers:
Container 1: Metal like dishwashers, stoves, barbecue grills, lawnmowers*, metal bed frames, bicycles, steel pipe, etc. (*Note: Oil and gas must be drained from lawnmowers.)
Container 2: Large materials like lumber, large wood items, dressers, bookshelves, wood bed frames, wood desks, clean wood fence posts, etc.
Container 3: Bagged and bundled garbage like paper, plastics, clothing, couches, carpet, plastic swimming pools, etc.
• Do not bring items to Drive and Drop sites before 8 a.m. or after 3:30p.m.
• Do not bring Yard Waste to Drive and Drop sites.
• Do not bring items on the prohibited list below.
The City WILL NOT Accept These Prohibited Items:
• Refrigerators and freezers
• Air conditioners
• Water softeners
• Vehicle parts
• Paint or paint cans
• Motor oil
• Cooking oil
• Fuel containers
• Propane bootles
• 5-gal. drums
• Hazardous materials
• Debris from commercial businesses
• Railroad Ties
• Yard Waste
For more information, contact Public Works at (307) 686-5320 or check out the Facebook event page.